Why should I blog when I can just post selected recent tweets from my Twitter feed? There are probably good reasons, but I just don’t see them!
- I believe women should have the right to abort fetuses that have Down Syndrome or are Italian.
- Probably the worst part of being World Menstruation Champion is having to defend the title every 30 days.
- Tip: When drunk at a wedding, try not to throw up on the bride until she’s cutting the cake. That way, you get all the cake.
- “I didn’t know they had a MERLIN!”–my girlfriend, looking at the most impressively long-white-bearded Oak Ridge Boy
- Just read Sammy Hagar’s memoir, Red. I’m doing it wrong, not branding myself with a signature color. From now on, Pantone 553c, all the way.
- “That creep with the hairband on his face—I don’t want to see him anymore. Put him in engineering or whatever.”—Picard, “Geordi’s Promotion”
- I just dropped a whole bunch of F-bombs at the supermarket. (That’s what I call farts.)
- “BACH FM, 103.5! If it ain’t Bach, it don’t rock!” – classical music DJs, I assume
- DR. TALKING VS. KING STUTTERS — working title of THE KING’S SPEECH
- Q. “Hey Alexandre Daigle, what was the most memorable dump you ever took?” A. “No one remembers number two.”
Filed under: Uncategorized | 11 Comments